Monday, November 14, 2022

Summer of 2022 swimming

For my own record: the summer of 2022. ended two days ago. Sad to finally admit it. 🙃 That day I heard a cricket and day before I went for a swim. Sea temperature was 20°C still. To sum it all up, I swam:
 
1 × 3.5 km (that distance took me too long)
67 × 2.5 km
23 × 0.5 km (decided to shorten the distance after I came back home with purple lips - sea temperature wasn't a problem but it was hard to warm up afterwards ... and I didn't like the idea of going to the beach in socks and long sleeves).
 
Overall, 91 times (which is more than last year) and 182.5 km (which is less than last year). In my virtual voyage I swam back from Italy to Croatia. Next year I plan to reach Montenegro. 🀣
 
P.S.: If you want to lose 10 kg in two seasons and get yourself ripped, there you have a recipe. 😎



No comments:

Post a Comment